Operations Manager - Customer Services
Accrington Accrington Bolton Ave,Huncoat Business Park BB5 6NJ 53.7687551 -2.3618199
Huncoat - Contact Centre
Operations Manager – Contact Centre
We are Britain's favourite bed specialist a company dedicated to ensuring our customers have a great night’s sleep and over 50 years' heritage. We have over 250 Stores throughout the UK and expanding with New Store Openings this year. Our own Concorde Logistics distribution teams deliver to our Customers Nationwide from our 8 Distribution Centres.
We are Expanding our Team at our Bensons for Beds Contact Centre in Huncoat, Accrington. We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to Manage our Call Centre. You will be responsible for 4 Team Leaders, each with 9/10 Customers Service Advisors in their Teams and you will be reporting into the Contact Centre Manager.
You will have the chance to implement Systems and procedures to ensure you hit your KPI’s and deadlines. This is a completely New Role which enable you to make an impact into the business.
Customer Service Operations Manager
- To complete a monthly risk-based strategy to assist in driving the business
- Contribute in reducing the cost of customer care within customer services department
- Be an integral part of building Strategies to help the business achieve annual targets
- Implementing and managing process changes
- To be responsible for leading, managing, mentoring and developing a team of Team Leaders
- Create high level operations pack for customer service manager to review monthly
- To be part of the recruitment process of new Team Leaders
- To monitor the quality of action plans, feedback & coaching delivered by Team Leaders
- To provide clear and concise information to a team of managers on the business direction and goals
- To manage capability and conduct issues once they have been escalated to HR
- Conduct dismissal and disciplinary meetings
- Achieve quarterly targets and KPI’s
- To ensuring legal process is adhered to within strict timescales when a complaint has been escalated
- To help create and analyse various management reports
What we are looking for with our Operations Manager:
- Looking for at least 2/3 years in a Management/Operations experience. Hospitality or Retail.
- Experience of Managing a large Team
- You must be happy in a Busy environment and have excellent people skills, being able to conduct conversations with key Stakeholders, and present your findings of your teams on a regular basis.
- You will need to Work happily alongside others and take a pro-active part in the team process and contribute to getting joint results.
- Ideally you will Find it easy to deal with and relate to unfamiliar people and situations. Feel untroubled on formal occasions and possibly see them as an interesting challenge. Put other people at their ease and will be regarded as widely socially competent at most levels.
We would love to hear from you. Please Click Apply
Huncoat - Contact Centre