Assistant Store Manager - Harveys Furniture
Aintree Aintree Unit 7 Racecourse Retail Park,Ormskirk Road L9 5AL 53.47919 -2.95091
£23,000 OTE up to £30K
Harveys are undergoing an Evolution! Over the next 12 months our Brand will be evolving to compete with the Market Leaders. We have a strong Strategy, Vision which will Strengthen our Brand. Empowering our Teams to achieve the success we have planned. Very exciting Times Ahead!!
We have exciting Assistant Store Manager opportunities available for Full Time at our Aintree store. In return, you will earn a basic salary plus individual sales commission (Uncapped) and a monthly store bonus, allowing you to earn up to £30k dependent on store performance.
What will I be doing as an Assistant Store Manager for Harveys Furniture?
- You will play a significant role as one of our key team members, selling good quality, excellent value products to our customers
- Your time will be spent working closely with your colleagues ensuring we offer every customer a special in-store experience, helping them find products to suit their needs
- We offer full onsite and in store training, and we will provide coaching and support throughout your career
- From here you will be using your negotiating skills to close sale opportunities and earn personal sales commission along with store team bonus’s for target achievements
What would make me the ideal Assistant Manager?
- You will have a positive and outgoing personality with a genuine desire to learn and earn
- Experience in sales and achieving KPI’s would be advantageous but not essential as full training is provided
Why Join Harveys Furniture as a Assistant Manager?
- You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £23,000 and the chance to earn individual sales commission based on your personal performance with typical earnings of OTE £30k (dependent on store)
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 31 days after 2 years service
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Discount
- Excellent bonus schemes
- Retail Trust scheme
- Road show awards
- Family Friendly Policies
- Flexible weekend working
- Our Un-capped sales commission, will give you the opportunity to earn based on your ability to sell, part time and job share roles will see commission and team bonus being paid on a pro rata basis.
If you have Management experience and this sounds like you, we would love to have a Chat. Please Click Apply
£23,000 OTE up to £30K