Supply Chain Admin Assistant x2
Dartford Dartford Radius House,Anchor Boulevard DA2 6QH 51.45435 0.2498003
Dartford - Head Office
Key Responsibilities and Duties
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated & experienced Supply Chain Admin Assistant to join our team at our head office in Dartford.
Steinhoff UK Retail, the parent company of Harvey’s Furniture, Bensons for Beds and Concorde Logistics, employs over 3,500 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 450 retail stores across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Admin Assistant to join an ambitious and well-established team and play a pivotal role in ensuring all sales/purchase orders are processed accurately and within specified time frames.
- Input and processing of sales / purchase orders, labels & load manifest for designated factory accounts.
- Checking all Pro-Forma invoices against sales / purchase orders for correct descriptions, quantity & price.
- Ensuring all adjustments to sales / purchase orders against final invoice are updated onto the load manifest.
- Monitor data to ensure requested despatch / delivery dates are achieved & alert their Department Manager to any supply related issues as they occur.
- Maintain and set up new items / stock codes & update prices / data as required.
- Identify sales / purchase order errors and liaise with relevant sales personnel to resolve errors.
- Maintaining scheduled reports and entering latest data onto sales orders (shipping data / container schedules).
- Effectively communicate with factories and our office in China regarding despatch / delivery dates and any other supply related topics.
- Expedite the resolution of any delivery anomalies (replacement items) by the quickest means possible.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders including store sales staff.
- Escalate any changes relating to sales / purchases orders (delays) as they occur.
- Maintenance of comprehensive order / purchasing records.
- Filing, administration and telephone enquiries.
- Ad-hoc reports when required.
- Multi tasking with all team members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Department Manager or Supervisor.
Key performance measures:
- Accurate input and processing of all received sales / purchase orders.
- 100% supplier queries resolved within mandatory time frames.
- Timely completion of daily/ weekly / monthly reports / databases as scheduled.
Contacts / Environment:
Internal: Cross-departmental communication required in order to fulfill customers’ expectations.
External: Contacts of some difficulty involving a degree of diplomacy when dealing with external suppliers.
Physical Demands: Duties performed under normal office conditions.
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent competitive salary, great company discounts, full in-house training and development program, holiday pay, onsite parking and fabulous employee perks. All this plus the chance to build a successful and rewarding career and be part of one of the largest furniture retailer in the UK.
If you think you have the skills and experience required to become our team and become our Supply Chain Admin Assistant then please apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Dartford - Head Office