Dartford Dartford Radius House,Anchor Boulevard DA2 6QH 51.45435 0.2498003
Dartford - Head Office
Salary Bracket – £35K Depending on experience.
Steinhoff UK Retail, the parent company for Harvey’s Furniture, Bensons for Beds and Concorde Logistics, employs over 3,500 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 450 retail stores across the UK. As a Business we are expanding and opening new stores in our Quest to deliver the Best Customer Experience.
Harveys are currently looking for a PPC Executive to work as part of their Digital Marketing Team in Dartford.
The PPC executive will sit in the digital marketing team and will work to deliver the best possible performance across PPC and display. The successful candidate will join a growing team that is working hard to deliver Harvey’s ambitious growth and digital transformation plans.
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on all PPC and display activity from text campaigns to shopping and remarketing for various markets
- Optimising campaigns by adjusting bids for keywords, devices and audiences, researching for new keywords, competitor analysis, testing landing pages and ad copies and strive to continuously test and improve performance
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive on a broad range of digital marketing activities including SEO and content strategy, affiliates, emails and CRM, and CMS platform management
- Control and ongoing efficiency of budgets
- Developing remarketing and prospecting strategy across the GDN
- Trial and execute new Google & Bing beta products
- Conduct insightful competitor analysis to fully understand the dynamics of the market
- Working with the Digital Marketing manager to deliver the digital acquisition strategy
- Work with the wider marketing teams to understand wider business objectives
- Work with trading, buying, and merchandising to collect and share information to drive business goals
You’ll understand the challenges of working within a multichannel business and be able to react quickly to trading demands, while ensuring effective, well controlled spend.
- PPC campaign management experience
- Experience of performance management of Google Adwords campaigns
- Be data driven and have a good understanding of ROI measurements/attributions
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Strong experience in Analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Passion for PPC with the desire and willingness to develop
- Proactive at developing and suggesting new innovative ideas
- Display sound judgment to make business decisions and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Will be happy working self-sufficiently
For Immediate Comsideration and Interview Please CLICK Apply
Dartford - Head Office