Customer Service Senior Advisor
Accrington Accrington Bolton Ave,Huncoat Business Park BB5 6NJ 53.7687551 -2.3618199
Huncoat - Contact Centre
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Steinhoff UK Retail, the parent company for Harvey’s Furniture, Bensons for Beds and Concorde Logistics, employs over 3,500 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 450 retail stores across the UK. As a Business we are expanding and opening new stores in our Quest to deliver the Best Customer Experience.
To influence a positive Customer Service ethos ensuring that our Customers consistently receive the highest level of service possible through the timely and efficient management and fulfilment of Customer orders
- To deliver service excellence within the customer contact journey
- To consistently delight customers (internal and external) in every contact they make with us, either written or verbal
- To respond to customer calls and correspondence within agreed service levels
- To accurately log conversation notes during the call
- To resolve complaints to a high standard and maintain the reputation of Bensons For Beds
- To be bold enough to make decisions and take ownership when resolving customer complaints
- To manage and action administrative duties in line with the business standards on processes
- To complete various management reports
- To communicate with stores, DCs and suppliers regarding required information and changes to procedures
- To achieve targets and KPIs as set by the Leadership Team and CS Managers
- To uphold company policies and procedures wherever possible
- To support the Team Leader with the team in regards to development and performance
- To support the Team Leaders in Daily operational requirements
- To support, train and coach new and established advisors for continuous development
- To be the first point of escalations and to assist advisors when they are struggling to resolve their own complaints
- To support and carry out projects/tasks as assigned by the management team to contribute towards department improvements
Qualifications / Experience
- Complaint handling
- Contact centre experience
- Customer service experience
Knowledge / Skills
- To display a broad knowledge of the brand
- Broad understanding of the impacts of decisions on the wider business
- Have the ability to use a number of Microsoft packages
Personal Qualities / Behaviours
- Ability to work part of a team or individually
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain calm under pressure
- Lead by example
- This job description is a summary or outline of the duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- This description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements listed are essential job functions and possibilities that could be expected.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities to perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
- Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Huncoat - Contact Centre