Lutterworth Leicestershire Lutterworth Leicestershire Concorde Logistics, Unit 1400, Hunter Boulevard, Magna Park LE17 4XN 52.46256 -1.247964
MAGNA PARK Distribution Centre
Concorde Logistics - Warehouse Operative
Hours: Full time 40 hrs per week 5 days out of 7
1 Week Rotation on Earlys/Lates
£17,076.80 per Annum
We are currently recruiting a full time permanent Warehouse Operatives who will be responsible to ensure that all daily warehouse tasks are completed under the supervision of the Warehouse Team Leader. This includes the receipt, storage and loading of customer specific orders and stock.
Harvey’s Furniture, Bensons for Beds and Concorde Logistics, employing over 3,500 passionate and dedicated staff and operate from over 450 retail stores and 12 distribution centres across the UK.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure safe handling and storage of all customer products in-line with company procedures
- Order picking from storage areas ensuring that correct stock is picked from the correct location
- Movement of incoming stock from suppliers using manual and mechanical operations
- Visual safety checks prior to use of manual and mechanical equipment ensuring that all defects are reported
- Marshalling of picked stock to correct loading bay in readiness for checking
- To load distribution vehicles in a safe, presentable manner, highlighting any errors or damages
- Process returned goods back in to the warehouse
- Carry out stock counts as required by Line Management
- To maintain high standards of site house-keeping in all areas of the Warehouse
- Work to standard operating procedures in line with company policy
- To maintain high levels of Health and safety awareness and report any areas of concern to a Team Leader or Manager immediately
- To lift, manoeuvre and load various types of customer products (of various weights) as required
- To ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
- To participate as an effective and willing team member in order to achieve individual and team goals
- To ensure the health and safety of Self, Customers and Colleagues is not at risk, by taking all reasonable steps to ensure safety in the workplace.
- To adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Previous experiance of working within a warehousing enviroment
- Previous experiance of Warehouse Management Systems
- Previous Manual Handling Experiance
- PPT Licence
What we offer you in return:
- As a Warehouse Operative staff discount off all Harvey’s and Benson’s for Beds products on completion of your Probationary Period.
- Access to the EPF Staff Shop.
- Free Daily Parking.
- 28 Days Holiday
- Plus, lovely, fun environment to work in.
- We often have them Days in the office, and Recognition Days.
This is a great place to work with the strong emphasis that we develop from within, a clear career path into Management is there is you want it. As a Warehouse Operatives, you will receive training with our In-House Trainers.
If this sounds like YOU then please apply TODAY!
MAGNA PARK Distribution Centre