Brand Marketing Assistant
Accrington Accrington 3rd Floor, St James Square BB5 0RE 53.7506792 -2.3691842
Steinhoff Head Office, The Globe
Bensons for Beds and Harveys Furniture are recruiting for a Brand Marketing Assistant to join our Brand team based at the Head Office in Accrington. We have access to free parking on site.
To drive consideration of the Harveys and Bensons brands, helping to co-ordinate and deliver brand communications across a range of customer touchpoints and providing administrative support for the wider team.
In this role you will assist in delivering a fully integrated branded experience across all customer touch-points. You will be a strong team player with excellent written skills and a creative eye. You will have a passion for interiors and complete regular competitor reviews to help us improve our offering to consumers. You will assist with PR, particularly local PR, be the charity liaison for the brand and be responsible for some internal communications, as well as completing any other tasks asked of you that may be required to help the Brand Marketing team achieve their goals.
All tasks below are applicable for both Bensons for Beds and Harveys brands.
- Manage the day to day liaison between Bensons and Harveys and our charity partners
- Implement the charity strategy, delivering campaigns and associated marketing activity
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure, e.g. in store POS, website, email comms, internal comms and stores have the necessary charity messaging and collateral required
- Arrange / support with HQ fundraising events, where relevant.
- Support the Brand Manager in the delivery of brand sponsorships and partnerships which align to the brand strategy, ensuring all business areas are aware of activity and implementing an integrated campaign
- Be an internal ‘champion’ for any brand partnerships – raising awareness amongst peers
- Work in collaboration with our Learning & Development team to manage any e-learning programmes running in collaboration with our brand partners, including, where required, any communication to stores.
Local PR Support
- Implement local PR campaigns, alongside our PR agency, in order to drive local footfall
- Co-ordinate local in-store PR events, keeping stores and cross-functional teams updated.
Social Media Support
- Proof read all social posts before going live
- Support across social media when required.
- Manage monthly competitor reviews, ensuring all key messages, brand and social campaigns and PR coverage is logged and tracked over time, circulating to the wider business as appropriate and recommending potential future improvements / opportunities.
Blog upload and maintenance
- Reformat blog content and imagery so it is fit for purpose on Wordpress
- Upload all blog content and imagery using Wordpress, ensuring all deadlines are consistently met and blogs are live as per the content calendar.
- Continuous Yammer and internal comms updates so stores are frequently communicated to
- Support with internal brand communications projects where necessary.
- Raise all relevant POs and keep the PO tracker updated at all times.
- Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities
- Team support where relevant.
Steinhoff Head Office, The Globe