Customer Service Advisor
Accrington Accrington Bolton Ave,Huncoat Business Park BB5 6NJ 53.7687551 -2.3618199
Huncoat - Contact Centre
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Customer Service Advisor - Huncoat
October and November start dates
Steinhoff UK Retail, the parent company for Harvey’s Furniture, Bensons for Beds and Concorde Logistics, employs over 3,500 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 450 retail stores across the UK. As a Business we are expanding and opening new stores in our Quest to deliver the Best Customer Experience.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our Team in Huncoat. Great time to join a successful Team.
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent competitive salary of £18,000. Great company discounts, full in-house training and development program and fabulous employee perks. All this plus the chance to build a successful and rewarding career and be part of one of the largest furniture retailers in the UK.
What we are looking for in our Customer Service Advisors:
- Experience of working in a Customer Facing Environment.i.e.Restaurants, Retails, Call Centres, Contact Centres, Customer Services
- Team Player
- Great Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Your key responsibilities and duties will consist of our Customer Service Advisors:
- To deliver service excellence within the customer contact journey
- To deal with customer complaints effectively and efficiently
- To consistently delight customers (internal and external) in every contact they make with us, either written or verbal
- To respond to customer calls and correspondence within agreed service levels
- To accurately log conversation notes during the call
- To resolve complaints to a high standard and maintain the reputation of Bensons For Beds
- To be bold enough to make decisions and take ownership when resolving customer complaints
- To manage and action administrative duties in line with the business standards on processes
- To complete various management reports
- To communicate with stores, DCs and suppliers regarding required information and changes to procedures
- To achieve targets and KPIs as set by the Leadership Team and CS Managers
- To uphold company policies and procedures wherever possible
We are holding an Assessment Day on Thursday 2nd May at 10AM. This will be at our Huncoat Call Centre.
If you think you have the skills and experience required to become part of our team and become our Customer Service Advisor then please apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Huncoat - Contact Centre